Monday, October 24, 2016

AFFIRMATION


I affirm that there's a higher calling upon my life. My life is programmed for the top, therefore, I refuse to allow the circumstances of my environment color my mindset. God had picked me out of the masses; out of the corruptive influence of this world; I'm of a different breed! My sufficiency is of God; who had made me an able minister of the New Testament. My life is predestined by God and nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. I refuse to be limited in life! My background, my age, the economy situation of the nation which I live, the color of my skin, educational and financial background etc., will never limit me in life. Nothing and no one is powerful enough to place a limit on me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I can accomplish anything, do anything, go anywhere, and be all that God had destined for me to be. The wisdom of God is working in me, and I refuse to struggle in life. The Holy Spirit is alive in me, with unlimited powers, abilities, and potentials. There's no limit to what I can be or become in life. Hallelujah!

I affirm that I'm a success!!! The wisdom of God is working in me mightily. I can't think otherwise because the word of God has given me a mentality! I have the mentality of a CHAMPION. Halleluia! God is perfecting all that concerns me. He is causing all things to work together for my good! By the reason of my fellowship and partnership with the Holy Spirit, He has made me a distributor of eternal verities to my world. There's no man, nation, laws that can place a limit on me because greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. Even as I speak, Angels are dispatched for my favour. The word of God is producing result in every area of my Life... even in my ministry as a soul winner! Gods blessings have overshadowed me... They have gone ahead of me to make every unpleasant path, unpleasant days to become pleasant. Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment