Sunday, October 16, 2016

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN



I affirm that the Word of God in my mouth is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, filled with divine energy to turn any situation around for my good. God's Word is in my mouth today, and with it I prevail over circumstances. I'm sufficient in Christ's sufficiency, and nothing is impossible to me. The Lord has set me on high; glory and honour are in his presence; strength and gladness are in His dwelling! Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for He's my shield and eternal protection. I’m born of the Word and filled with the Holy Spirit, I’m impregnable to anything that hurts or binds, because I hail from God! I'm blessed and fortified in Christ Jesus with everything I need for life, and godliness, Halleluiah!

I affirm that I was born for a reason and my life is for the glory of God! I was born to give Him honour, and show forth His virtues and perfection in this world. God's wisdom, grace, and righteousness are revealed, as He make manifest the savour of His knowledge through me in every place. This is my destiny: living for the One who loved me and gave Himself for me! God's spirit is manifesting Himself in all facets of my life, causing me to display the many-sided wisdom and excellence of God in all that I do. God is the source of my supply! I'm not afraid of anything because He hasn’t given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind! He's my help and my ability. He’s my strength and my sufficiency; and I can do all things by His power that works in me mightily. I'm moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day, in health, prosperity, and success. Blessed be God!

If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth. Don't stop talking! Get your clouds fill with the right words. You can start out today. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment