Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Blessed of the Lord!


I affirm that I am a custodian of divine Life and there's divine Life in the atmosphere in which I live. Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills are breaking forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field are clapping their hands as I advance in life.
My portion (field) is blessed of the Lord! The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage.I am a joint heir with Christ and I am sufficient in His sufficiency.I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ.
I am up and alive unto God, fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Ghost. I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life because Christ is my completeness! I am from above; therefore, I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!
The same way the rain waters the ground and in return the ground causes the plants to sprout and grow, to bring seeds for the farmer and food for people to eat; so shall my words go out to cause great harvest to take place on the earth. None of my words shall fall to the ground without results
Glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment